325 Route 35 North • Red Bank, NJ
Call Now For Your FREE In-Home Estimate!
Choose windows that not only look great but can also save you money by preserving energy with windows from Pella.
Pella Impervia Fiberglass window
- Made from patented fiberglass composite called Duracast®
- Resistant to even the most extreme heat and cold, damaging UV rays and seacoast
- Easy to care for fiberglass windows and patio doors
- Long-lasting powder-coat finish closely resembles a painted wood window — available in
white, tan or brown
- Dual-color frame also available (White interior with Tan or Brown exterior)
- Available with the energy-efficient options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines
- Has the insulating qualities of wood
- Optional foam-insulated frames to further improve energy efficiency in extreme climates
- Impervia windows are available in double-hung, single-hung, casement, awning, and slider
style windows. Impervia patio sliders are also available.
Pella® ProLine 450 Series
Beauty of wood at a competitive price.
- Pella’s most popular styles, sizes, features, and options.
- Pella wood craftsmanship.
- Exceptional energy efficiency.
- Available in awning, casement, bay/bow, stationary, and double-hung window styles.
(Architect Series® 850)
Exquisitely detailed wood windows
- Custom shapes, sizes, grille patterns, exterior colors, and more.
- Eight naturally beautiful wood types with fine-furniture detailing.
- Exceptional energy efficiency.
- Available in awning, casement, double-hung, bay/bow, stationary, and single-hung window
(Designer Series® 750)
Exclusive snap-in window fashion technology
- Between-the-glass blinds, shades, decorative panels and grilles.
- Window fashions protect from dust and damage reducing allergens.
- 53%-74% more energy efficient with triple-pane glass.
- Available in awning, casement, bay/bow, stationary, or double-hung window styles.
If you have dated windows that are letting in air that they shouldn't, it's time to replace them with new, energy efficient models. Each window is custom-fit to your home and is installed by our factory-trained team.
New windows can reduce heating and cooling costs, eliminate ultraviolet damage to curtains, furniture, and carpeting, improve home security, and enhance the curbside appeal of your home.
No matter what type of window you are looking for, we will have the right style for your home, be it vinyl, wood, or fiberglass. We can also install Velux skylights, with blackout, roller, or Venetian blinds.
If you are in the market for vinyl windows, Barrington (manufactured by Soft-Lite) windows are available in double hung, slider, casement, bay, bow, awning, and fixed styles.
- Manufactured by Soft-Lite, an award winning industry leader for vinyl windows
- Residential grade windows backed by a limited lifetime warranty including a 50 year
guarantee on the insulated glass seal.
- Available in all style: double-hung, sliders, casement, bays, bows, basement hoppers,
awnings, and fixed windows.
- AAMA Gold label certified. For more information on AAMA and gold label vs silver label
certification see this link.
- Color choices: bright white, soft white, beige, and brown
- NFRC label ratings for double-hungs with low e and argon: Air: .07 cfm at 25 MPH, water:
R40 at 48 MPH, Structural: DP35 at 143 MPH, U-value: .30
If your home is cold in the winter and too warm in the summer, your windows may be letting too much air in. We offer energy-efficient options that can lower your monthly bills.
Call or stop in today for a FREE quote on window installation!
325 Route 35 North
- For more information about the Starmark Window Series, click here.
- For more information about Anderson Woodwright windows, click here.
- For more information about the Barrington windows, click here.
- For more information about the Pella windows, click here.
Woodwright Replacement Windows
Looking for the natural beauty of a real wood window without the added cost of new construction installation? Remodel America offers Andersen Woodwright windows.
Woodwright windows cost much less than a traditional wood window because we can fit your existing opening with a custom size unit that requires much less labor. Plus the replacement installation does not require wood molding replacement or removal of exterior siding to install in most cases.
The Woodwright window is limited to double-hung and picture window style windows but has most of the options of traditional Andersen windows.
Andersen 200 & 400 Series Windows
If the replacement Andersen window does not fit your needs consider the Andersen 200 or 400 series windows.
What is the difference between the two models?
The 200 series is a great basic window with basic features like vinyl clad exterior, Low e glass, pine wood construction, and optional factory finished white painted interior. The 400 series window offers a greater range of wood options, colors, and upgraded Low e options for better energy efficiency. Both 200 & 400 series come standard with Andersen’s 20/10 transferrable warranty.
Choose from a variety of window styles, grid options, custom glass, and hardware options to fit your home’s style.
Andersen 200 Series windows with factory finished interior
Andersen 400 Series windows with
optional trim kit
OKNA Starmark Advantage
We offer the Starmark Window Series from OKNA, a superior fiberglass window that has outstanding energy efficiency, and offers the appearance of wood without having to worry about warping.
Frame Material - Quality of the Cellular Composite
The Starmark Window Series provides a truly unique product in today's crowded window marketplace. Starmark offers outstanding features and benefits to set this series apart from the competition:
- Solid-core cellular composite
- Superior energy-efficiently (equivalent of R-5 installation)
- Appearance of Wood Without Warping Issues.
- Does not absorb moisture, so it will not rot and does not require maintenance (scrape,
prime and paint)
- The small cell microstructure of cellular material resists insects.
- From the inside of the home lamination can reproduce the grain and rich colors of high-end
Glass and Spacer
Superior Performance Stamark Windows state of the art technology, beautiful design, exceptional performance levels, and superior craftmanship makes the Starmark window one of the best windows available on the market today.
- Solid core extrusions – no need for foam filling or added insulation.
- Sloped Sill eliminates need for weep holes.
- Triple Weather Stripping provides tighter seals at contact points, significantly lowers air
infiltration and water penetration.
Construction - Durability
Starmark Windows Superior Craftsmanship makes the Starmark one of the most Durable Windows available on the market. Features of the Starkmark window include:
- Appearance of wood
- Classic aesthetics and beautiful sight lines.
- Fully welded construction to ensure strength, stability, and years of long lasting
- Rigid interlock.
- High quality cap stock coatings provides a flawless finish.
- Wood simulated laminate is available which can be stained or painted.
Pella 850 series windows
Choose from an unfinished pine, maple, or oak interior or a factory painted interior for your Woodwright window.
The exterior of the Woodwright window features maintenance-free vinyl cladding. A variety of trim colors and options are available.
Pell Impervia Fiberglass Window
Pell Impervia Fiberglass Window
Velux Skylights deliver natural light to your home, saving you money and turning any room into a welcoming environment. The benefits and features of Velux Skylights include:
- No leak guarantee by Velus stops leaks three ways.
- Energy savings galss with LoE3
- Optional blind styles available: blackout blinds, roller blinds, and Venetian blinds. All with
available remote operation.
- Vented or fixed option.
- Manufacturer's limited 20-year warrenty from Velux includes a 10-year installation warranty.