325 Route 35 North • Red Bank, NJ
Call Now For Your FREE In-Home Estimate!
At Remodel America, you'll find the right flooring for any room in your home. Whether you choose hardwood or laminate, you'll find our services to be top-quality and professional:
- Sanding and Finishing
Floating Click-Lock Laminate Wood Flooring
- cost effective
- easy to install and can often be installed over existing flooring
- snaps and locks into place and floats over your existing subfloor
- little or no prep work for your subfloors
- a good mid-grade home improvement project; not ideal for a very high-end or custom neighborhood depending on location
- not easily damaged, good for people with dogs and small children
- easy to clean, no yearly maintenance
Real Hardwood Flooring (either solid wood or engineered hardwood)
- more expensive
- more difficult to install and requires your floor to be bare concrete or subfloor prior to installing
- installed with glue and / or nails directly to your subfloor unless it is engineered
- concrete floors often require re-leveling and wood floors may require reinforcement of subfloors prior to installing
- a more expensive and higher-end home improvement project; ideal for custom or high-end homes
- can be easily damaged and can be difficult to maintain a perfect looking quality with dogs or young children in the home
- easy to clean, but requires re-sealing to maintain it's appearance and to keep it in good condition
New flooring can add value and beauty to your home. Remodel America offers a line of high-quality flooring options at prices sure to fit into any budget.
Call or stop in today for a FREE quote on flooring installation!
325 Route 35 North